Meditation Hall, Sri Ramana Ashram
This post comes to you from South India where we have been visiting some of the holy places mentioned by the Master in his lectures. These included the Nityananda ashram in Kanhangad and the Sri Ramana Maharshi ashram in Tiruvannamalai, where he was welcomed warmly.
It has been fascinating to experience first-hand how the ancient and universal principles of Vedic Initiatic Science have been taught by other Masters. The devotion and dedication of their followers has also been a source of inspiration.
Requesting your feedback
Now that we are returning to Europe and thinking about the new year ahead, we thought we would ask our readers for feedback on sharing the rich and extensive teaching of Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov.
You could do this simply by replying to this email. We would greatly appreciate your help in this.
Now that the website contains over 700 posts on different topics, we have been reducing the frequency of new posts, and would like to check the preferences of our readers.
Post frequency (currently every 5 days): more / less / about right
Post length: longer / shorter / about right
Preferred post content:
– Series of posts with key points from a single lecture – unedited. Yes / No
– Single posts, summarising a topic from many lectures. Yes / No
– Other ________________
– Daily methods, practices and prayers. more / less / about right
– Other topics or suggestions, please describe: _______________________________
- For Facebook users, the Master’s thoughts are posted daily, with links to relevant posts on the Journey with Omraam website.
- Please ask any questions you may have on other topics; purchasing books, visiting a teaching centre etc.
Looking forward to continuing the journey together in 2018,
With our warmest wishes,
The Journey with Omraam team,
John, Valerie and Alvaro